Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Copy from clipboard not possible

edited November 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I get HTML code instead of the Clipboard's content. Here's the error message: <h3>Error Message: The "ClippingManager" class referenced by "ClippingManager" does not appear to exist.</h3> <h4>Affected Elements: ObjectFactory.NewObject();</h4> Iam using a fresh installation of Vanilla 0.9.2.6 running on the latest version of XAMPP (www.apachefriends.org)

Comments

• Options
    What php version are you using? Hazard a guess it could be another php5 compatability bug. Have you tried enabling and disabling the clipboard extension?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I think there was a bug in the last version of the clipboard extension.

Try this:

1. Open up tools/getclipping.php
    2. After the first two includes, add this: include("../extensions/Clipboard.php");
    3. Save the file and then try to paste something from the clipboard again.
  • Options

Thanks mark, I already searched the forums and fixed it.

I hope my version is the latest?! Iam using 0.9.2.6 - is 0.9.3 already out? Iam planing a new community with Vanilla and I want to start with the latest version ;)

• Options
    2.6 is the latest. 3 will be arriving shortly and i'm sure upgrading will be a breeze.
This discussion has been closed.