Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problems with the German language file

edited November 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help

Hi!

I already contacted the author of this file and he couldn't help me since he didn't know either :(

Whenever I select the German language the 'Text-only mode' box is broken.

See here: www.mrnase.de/vanilla-german-error.gif

I don't know what do to.. I want to go live with my community but that still stops me :(

Comments

• Options
    NickENickE New
    edited November 2005
    I believe that's because it uses the capital OFF and ON language definitions in the stylesheet class, so changing that'll mess up the div's class and it's styling. You might want to dig through the PHP files and fix that so it uses embedded strings instead of language array elements for the class name. Or alternately I suppose you could change the stylesheet, but it you'd run into the same problem with other languages as well.
  • Options
    Wohoooo, thanks for that tip! I'll be using only one language so I just changed the css-file! :)
  • Options
    JanJan
    edited November 2005
    I think this is what you're looking for.
  • Options
    Another very strange thing: Having 'German' active the Discussion filters doesn't have any more options.. It's just the headline without any more links :(
This discussion has been closed.