Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bug (no, not a Vanilla problem)

NickENickE New
edited November 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I hope this dosn't sound boastful or anything, but after being somewhat dissapointed in my first (attempt at a) forum, I decided to create a sort of minimalistic Vanilla forum based on flat-files and was curious about you guys' opinion of it. Admittedly, I suppose saying it's based upon Vanilla is stretching it a bit, as it's nowhere near as extensible and dosn't have half the (administrative) options, but Vanilla was a rather large influence on the code style/structure and some of the possibilities in displaying topics. I've dubbed it Bug at the moment because of it's extremely small code size (~110kb in all) and fast speed (although that's something which could very well degrade with large numbers of posts); it's currently running as a test at http://nick_e.cjb.cc/bug/ if you want to try it out. Email/whisper/whatever me if you want the source. The source is located here.

Comments

• Options
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /home/cjbcc/public_html/members/nick_e/bug/library.php on line 1774 :D
  • Options
    NickENickE New
    edited November 2005
    Whoops, looks like I managed to pick a function which is only implemented in PHP 5. Changed to stristr().
This discussion has been closed.