Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How about allowing others to create their own forum

edited August 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I am searching this feature for two years. Currently we have multi blog feature with wordpress , lifetype etc. But how about thinking about multiforums :) ?
So that we can allow our friends or community members to create their own forum?

Comments

• ToddTodd Vanilla Staff
    This is a very infrequent request and big change. I'd say that once we get our categories/sub categories improved we will be able to emulate this functionality with categories.
  • Thanks !
    I think you are the admin of Vanilla-forums . It is convenient to us If you have a separate page listed with the Admin-team members and active members of your community .
    And why don't you label your name as admin or moderator in this forum?
  • Hello Todd !
    Is there any place for this option in your upcoming version to-do list?

Thanks !
  • Hi again !

I just came back to know if there are any plans to implement the Multi-Forum feature. Many other forum scripts are having the plugins with same features.

If the feature is not possible in implementing at core, a plugin to let us maintain Multi-Forums is appreciated

Thanks !
  • Update :

Sorry for bumping the thread. Just wnated to know if there is any update :)