Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Does this work with the new 2.0.6.

edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
This theme has a note that it was designed for a pre release version of vanilla 2 and that there will be an update; does it work with 2.0.6. or should I wait for the aforementioned update?
Tagged:

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It does now.
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Awesome.

Is it better to overwrite the previous theme or install it as a new theme?
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It really shouldn't matter if you overwrite or re-install. I'd say to be safe you should change your theme back to the default, then install it, and then re-enable it.

I just pushed another version that has some minor css fixes and also adds in the search bar above the discussion list...
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    cool thanks... the search box doesn't seem to be showing up (on 2.0.6) other than it looks great
  • For some odd reason, when I have this theme installed, every username or email that is entered on the signup page return a "name unavailable" or "email unavailable" even when it's a unique username/email.