Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Plugin Request: Twitter Login

RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
We really need some sort of integration with Twitter, so that people who visit a Vanilla forum for the first time can login using their (already logged in) Twitter account. In turn, their comments should feed back into their Twitter feed so that their followers will see the link and also check out the discussion/forum. They should be able to deactivate this feature from their profile page, because not everyone likes to spam their followers. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    I view the internet as one big conversation... and Twitter is now the epicenter of that conversation. With Vanilla serving as the discussion platform where the real value is created.
  • Options
    I'd like to second that. I came back to vanilla after quite some time these days and i love how vanilla improved. I'm looking for a platform to extend bigger discussion from twitter into. Vanilla looks quite perfect for it except it seems to miss external connections like Facebook Connect, Twitter OAuth and others.