Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Thinking about purchasing but would like clarity on whether I can install on my own server?

edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi

I have just come across this software and love the question/answer style threads just like this community. I would like to implement this type of solution for my business.

I was a little confused though as when I go to the Download page I see two options - Hobbyists and Businesses. Hobbyists looks as though it is free and allows you to download and install the code on your server, where as the business option seems to be paid and hosted on the vanillaforums.com site?

If I am a business but want to host the site on my own server then can I get the code by paying for it or do I Just go to the hobbyists section and download?

Comments

• Just download.
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Just download... as long as you know how to install a wordpress blog you'll be able to install this.