Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Addons or settings?

edited September 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi

I have just got myself a free trial and am having a bit of a play at the moment. I have a couple of initial questions that I can't quite work out.

On this community I see there is a tags field when I post a new question, and the tags are collated and displayed on the right side bar.

The layout when listing out questions is also a little different in that it shows votes, follows, views, answers etc.

If I wanted to achieve something similar are these just settings (or template changes in the admin) or addons?

Comments

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    By Free Trial do you mean that you've signed up for a community on vanillaforums.com ?

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    Yep, I have signed up for the Plus plan with the 30 day free trial.
  • Options
    @maizey

If you'd like the voting system enabled we can certainly do that for you. Feel free to submit that as a support request to support@vanillaforums.com!

• Options
    Please be sure to include your forum's name.

• Options
    Thanks Tim!

I'm actually thinking of downloading and hosting it on my web server now, if I was to do this then is it easy enough to add the features I mentioned above myself?
  • Options
    Sure. The voting addon is available from our addon site, linked at the top of this forum.