Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

ProxyConnect is only creating one user

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm trying to configure a new vanilla install to use single sign-on with my rails application using ProxyConnect. It is creating the first user account but every other time it logs in with the first account created.

Any help on what I might be doing wrong is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    I do have exactly the same problem, did you solve that problem? It seems that the proxyconnect allways load a cached user connection... Anyway if someone could help us, please.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    It seems that it's a very big bug and everyone has the same problem... I'll try to get an older version of proxyconnect and see if it works fine... (well, it seems that it's nearly impossible to get an older version... do anyone have a link somewhere where one can get the 1.8.1 version or so?)
  • Options
    No, i did not find any other version and if you need the full embed feature you need 1.8.3 so I hope Tim would release an bugfixxed version soon...

Anyway maybe we continue that discussion at http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/13376/basic-problems-with-vanilla-2.0.11-and-proxyconnect-1.8.3/p1 and merging our knowledge and help the developers.