Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Possibly a new theme if you guys want it.

shinseijoshinseijo New
edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I re-skinned vanilla over at http://studioshadowlight.com/community to match my site. If you guys are interested, I can wrap this up as a theme and submit it here. Let me know what you think. If there's enough interest, I'll do it up.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    shinseijoshinseijo New
    edited October 2010
    I should probably add that if you view this site in IE 6 or 7, it's going to look like complete garbage due to IEs terrible support for transparent PNGs. I'll be implementing the IE kludge to fix that by later this week - so if you're going to seriously check it out, use a real browser that supports web standards like Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    I think it looks dope man, release it... there aren't enough themes with image headers so it will be popular, because people could swap the header image and background and they got a customized forum!