Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Their is a forum that keeps on crashing powered by vanilla

LPGLPG
edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
click here(a link to the forum) please, I was hoping it could be fixed somehow?

Comments

• Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    nobody's going to be able to help with you with the amount of info that you've provided
  • Options
    What do you mean, what else am I going to post?
  • Options
    Really, what else is their to post, I mean I gave the link and said what is going do I need to post my favorite band!?
  • Options
    First of all, what type of Vanilla are you using, what plugins do you have enabled and what do you mean by "crashing" ? In what way does it crash?

/cd
  • Options
    It goes down and it doesn't load, the error message says the loading time is r=taking to long (or something like that). I don't know the plan, its not my forum, but the admin said he pays 29.99 a month.
  • Options
    Oki, looking at your forum, I get this:

Vanilla 1.1, plugins - ??

crashing might occur from anything. Until you are able to narrow it down or come up with a better explanation of what happens, we can't help you. "Something like that" isn't specific.
  • Options
    Also, what is with the pricing plan?? :O

/cd
  • Options
    I posted or something like that because i wasn't sure of the exact message, can i post screenshots on this forum?
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    I don't think you know what your doing and it doesn't sound like you installed the forum yourself so how can you possibly begin to diagnose and/or fix it?
  • Options
    ... I knw I way how, IF SOMEONE HELPS ME!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    @LPG page loading taking too long is usually a problem between you, your own internet connection and the servers connection and the configuration of you browser.

Most people round here are more interested in the 6 or so months only Vanilla 2 rather than the five year old Vanilla 1. True most of us have the experience in V1
    Is your ISP throttling you ?

The front page loads very fast for me.
  • Options
    It doesn't lad at all sometimes for me, and other members on the forum, including the creator, have said it has done this to them also. Thank you for the information.