Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Quotes are unreadable

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When using the quoteselection plugin with this theme my quotes are being posted with a pale yellow background and white text.

Could someone tell me where in my css file I can change my colors codes to fix this issue?
Everything else with the theme seems just fine!

Comments

• If nobody else comes with a better answer, I suggest you get the FireBug extension for Firefox and inspect the document yourself. Just click on the big arrow and go around the file. In the lower right part of the screen you will see the CSS that affects that element, alongside with the name of the file and the specific line in the file where this comes from.

/cd
  • Such a helpful person.

Thanks again!
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    CSS is pretty straightforward, it's probably in the folder of the quotes plugin itself just edit it from there or in the folder of the dark mist theme

@cdavid firebug is a must have!
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    p.s. for anyone who is using Chrome, you can use the "Pendule" plugin to do the same thing
  • @Raize In Linux, if I press Ctrl+Shift+c, I get something that is by default enabled in Chrome, that resembles Firebug. Using Chromium nightly-builds.

/cd
  • AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    @cdavid, you're right with that. Chrome nightly builds in Windows version also has a Firebug-like interface...