HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Using <code> with class="XX"

This discussion is related to the Vanilla Syntaxizer addon.
edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello,

I just tried to use this addon,
using < code>< /code> work correctly, but i can't specify kind of code (php or else)
Is there any exemple of use please.

Thanks .

Best regards.

Comments

• I seem to be having the same issues...sort of blocks it out, but no highlighting at all, well.. override is a different color :-/
  • http://shjs.sourceforge.net/

I have read all about it, still now luck. Will try again and keep everyone updated if I make any progress.
  • edited January 2011
    stevanovich, did you modified the code that is inside VanillaSyntaxizer/default.php? sra did some "changes" and they didn't worked so I suppose that you made similiar mistakes. There is a thing, that new version of Vanilla (I wrote this plugin some time ago) changes some ids/classes of DOM elements, so you have to change a jQuery selector. Version 1.1 of Vanilla Syntaxizer has been changed so it should work now.
  • srasra
    edited January 2011
    I uploaded the new version and now everything works great. I dont think their was anything wrong with version 1.0...maybe a typo on my end that just made me break something else? New version works great. Thanks!

EDIT:

One change I had to make which may be just my theme but I had to change the css to color it a little better.

Just added "!important" like below so I it would override the default theme.

pre.sh_sourceCode{font-family:monospace !important; font-size:1.05em !important; border:solid 1px #ddd !important; background-color:#fff !important;color:#000 !important;font-weight:normal !important; font-style:normal !important;}