Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is there a way to switch themes in 0.9.3?

edited December 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Obviously the minivanili theme is not working, but if I want to make my own theme templates, is there a way to switch to them? I'd be willing to edit a text file, or database entry to do it.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    The first thing to do would be to make a duplicate of the /themes/vanilla folder and rename it to something like /themes/your_theme.

Then open up your conf/settings.php file and add these lines:

$Configuration["THEME_PATH"] = "themes/your_theme/"; $Configuration["DEFAULT_STYLE"] = "./themes/your_theme/styles/default/";

Keep in mind that once you start to alter your xhtml around, you will also need to update your authenticated account's style setting so that it doesn't keep looking to the default vanilla style. Go into your account's style management page and apply your custom style url of: ./themes/your_theme/styles/default/
  • Options
    <3
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Eventually I'll have to write an extension to handle changing themes and such, but I'm planning on either having someone else do it (*please gawd*) or waiting until after 0.9.3 is actually released.
This discussion has been closed.