Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Recently Active Users in admin panel

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
hi, wonder if anyone knowns which file to edit to allow the Recently Active Users in dashboard admin panel to show 20 results instead of the default 5
I browsed lots of files but I didnt find yet the one managing that limit
thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    This line in applications/dashboard/controllers/class.settingscontroller.php
    $this->ActiveUserData = $UserModel->GetActiveUsers(5);
    retrieves the last 5 active users. Change the 5 to 20 and you're good to go.

Still, keep in mind that fondling with the internals of Vanilla will make it harder for you to update to future versions, as you will have to change this each and every time.

/cd
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    This was a stop-gap dashboard until we could get the really good one finished. Here's what's coming:

If all you want is to see who's online, there's an addon for that :)
  • Options
    @cdavid, thanks it worked
    @mark, which addons is that stats dashboard u screenshoted? looks very nice
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    That looks so awesome... built in analytics how can anyone compete with that. And I think I see a menu item for Signatures too :)
  • Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    @fergus that is our upcoming Statistics addon. Like mark said, its on its way :)

@Raize yeah, Signatures is becoming a bundled plugin with our hosted forums.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    Nice, thanks for the updates.