Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Nesting Categories within Parent Categories

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm trying to set up a categories page that has categories nested inside their respective parent categories. In order to do this, I need to style the parent divs differently. I'm unsure, however, how to target just a parent category in the php.

My div right now looks like this:

<div class="Tabs CategoryTabs"> <h2 class="DTPCategoryName"><?php echo Anchor($Category->Name, '/categories/'.$Category->UrlCode); ?></h2> <p class="DTPCategoryDesc"><?php echo Anchor($Category->Description); ?></p> </div>

That shows all categories. when echoing $Category->Name, is there a way to just echo a parent category? Something like $Category->Parent->Name? I'm not completely familiar with the Vanilla coding system yet. I was looking for a tag list or something, but I didn't see that. At this point, though, all I need is a way to single out a parent category, or a child category so that I can echo them out with separate div classes for styling. Can anyone help me out?