Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

"Auto Poll" is it possible?

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hey everyone, Ive just recently started to use vanilla 2 for my forums and I've installed the "Simple Poll Plugin" by cereal. Now this plugin works great and works flawlessly so far but because of the nature of my forums, there are some categories in which each discussion is required to have a poll attached to it, now this poll is the exact same thing for each discussion post in these categories. I am wondering if it would be possible to automate this for my users, so that instead of having to make a poll for each post themselves or having me or a moderator add the polls afterward; they could just click a check box or something similar that would auto attach a poll with a predetermined question and predetermined answers. Now i am very very very rusty with PHP script Ive know how coding works and such but i have never actually coded anything myself in PHP, i can easily edit a PHP script if given instructions on what to edit and such but that's about it. SO if you could, please make any responses involving PHP and scripting as straightforward as possible, thanks!

Here is a link the the current poll plug in I am using:
http://vanillaforums.org/addon/poll-plugin

More info:
Vanilla Version 2.0.11

Tagged: