Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

May I share a little Idea? ;)

edited October 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hey, first of all.

I really like your plugin and i think it's an essential addition for my vanilla installation. It works really great so far, but what i'm missing is if a picture is uploaded, it could add, or at least have an option to add html/bbcode (preferably settable) automatically in the comment field, so that users can put pictures in their comments more easily...

best regards, and thanks for reading ;)

Comments

• Options
    TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    You're 100% right, and I can almost guarantee you that this idea will make it into FileUpload eventually. As soon as I can find a moment to devote to its implementation.

Great idea :)

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Options
    Yeah I'd really like that too, that way members can move around where the images are placed inline in a discussion. I've been getting away with having images auto appear inline, but a nice way to move image placement code around would be pretty sweet.
  • Options
    RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    move around?
  • Options
    raykrayk New
    edited October 2010
    Yes, as in where do I want to have [attachment_id=231512] in the body of the post.
  • Options
    @Tim, do you have any git repository for this plugin?