Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Two tweaking questions

remoukremouk New
edited December 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello, I'd like the folders to appear on the top of the list, instead of the bottom. I cut&pasted the code but some things were missing and bugs appeared. So, is there another way to do it before I take the time to do it properly ? Another question : I want my thumbnailer.php to be password-protected. I tried with .htaccess but didn't achieve. Erk. If someone already made it, let me know. Thank you.

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    The filebrowser isn't really built on any kind of framework (other than php, of course), so there isn't really an easy way to do what you are trying to do without getting into the xhtml or css. Further to that end, the only way to password protect the thumbnailer file is to hard-code a password into the thumbnailer file using php or use .htaccess like you were attempting to do. Why did the .htaccess not work for you? Does your server ignore .htaccess files?
  • NickENickE New
    edited December 2005
    By the way mark, total non-sequitor, but did you see this digg link yet? Thought it rather interesting, direct link to a filebrowser implementation.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Neato!
  • The .htaccess didn't work because I'm not used to it and didn't put many efforts in. I'll take the time. :) Thanks for your answer, mark.
This discussion has been closed.