Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

deleted extension folder Vanilla 1.1

fjef1075fjef1075 New
edited November 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I deleted a folder in the extension folder without disabling it first in Vanilla settings. I put it back but now I get this at the top of my forum:

Warning: include(/home/content/j/e/f/jefnakadaki/html/week/vanillaforum/extensions/GoogleAnalytics/default.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/j/e/f/jefnakadaki/html/week/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 19

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/j/e/f/jefnakadaki/html/week/vanillaforum/extensions/GoogleAnalytics/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/j/e/f/jefnakadaki/html/week/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 19

Is there any way to fix this or do I need to start again?

Thanks for any help I may get!

Comments

• Yeah, what does the error message say?

Warning: include(/home/content/j/e/f/jefnakadaki/html/week/vanillaforum/extensions/GoogleAnalytics/default.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/j/e/f/jefnakadaki/html/week/vanillaforum/conf/extensions.php on line 19

Vanilla trys to include a file (GoogleAnalytics/default.php), which it is told to include (conf/extentions.php on line 19).

So you have to stop tell vanilla to include the file, that doesn't exist any more.

Go to the conf/extentions.php, search for line 19, delete this line, save the file, reload your page.
  • so easy - thanks!