Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

ProxyConnect w/ Wordpress Error + 2 Misc. Questions

edited November 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
1) When I give ProxyConnect my blog url (which is on the same domain as my Vanilla installation) i get this error: "Unable to contact remote plugin. Perhaps your blog URL was incorrect?"
Any ideas?

2) How do you associate a discussion with an article or another object on Wordpress? Eg. at the top of the discussions related to Vanilla plugins, it says this discussion is related to...and then a link to the plugin.

3) Is there any way, by chance, to automatically create a discussion for each article published in Wordpress and have the comments be turned into discussion comments?

I know that last one is way out there but figured I would give it a shot :)

Comments

• Please? ProxyConnect is the whole reason I am switching to Vanilla from vBulletin 4 CMS
  • TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Could you PM me your Vanilla address and blog address, as well as the admin account details for both? I'll take a look at why it isnt working for you.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]