Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

error on updating my forum is down :(

octoct
edited December 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hi every one after a update from 0.922 to .926 i am getting this messages Fatal error: Class body: Cannot inherit from undefined class controlcollection in /home/octcomb/public_html/ipod/vanilla/controls/Common.Controls.php on line 15 Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: context in /home/octcomb/public_html/ipod/vanilla/appg/init_internal.php on line 40 can any one help me please?

Comments

• lechlech Chicagoland
    Hrmmm, I know that there was a slight modification that needed to be done here to either your settings file or a slight tweak in the DB between this small jump. Just to double check, did all the files correctly get updated?
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Yeah, it looks like it can't find all of the files, so my guess is that either you didn't upload everything properly, or the paths aren't set up correctly in your appg/settings.php file.
This discussion has been closed.