Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Users other then the Administrator can't view profiles

edited December 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have a strange problem where my users can not view their own, or the profile of others. They get the message;

"Permission Problem
You don't have permission to do that."

Only the administrator (me) can view the profiles. I traced the problem to the database because when I do a clean install with a new database everything works fine. But when I switch the database the problem returns. In the dashboard the options Activity: View & Profiles: View are also missing (I suspect a result of the same issue).

In the gdn_permission table I found that the rows Garden.Activity.View and Garden.Profiles.View were missing so I created those but unfortunately this doesn't solve the problem. Don't really know why these are missing in the first place.

I spend quite some time trying to find the issue, but I think it's a bit deep. Hope anybody can help!
Tagged:

Comments