Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

CSS control?

edited December 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
We are hosting the vanilla forms on the vanilla servers. Eventually- we are going to move the vanilla form software on the our servers. We are trying to clean up this basic layout.

Example in the HTML, "Categories" we like to make float right or it's line up.

In this snap shot, while using the firefox bug,

Under the class selectors:"ul.DataList div.Meta a.Category"

which is located under "style.css"

I put the property and value: float:right; to make it line up better: Noticed how all the Categories are lined up in this picture:

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i338/marastev2/snapshot.jpg

My question is can we make this CSS change or are we limited to make certain CSS changes? Since the form is hosted by Vanilla Forms, I have noticed not all the features in the forms are 100% control or overwriting the CSS files.

Or when we do make the move to install the actually Vanilla Forms on our servers, can we have full control of the CSS and HTML?

Please let me know or give me a direction.

Thanks,
Mark

Comments

• Options
    I don't know how this stuff works on the Vanilla servers, but on your own server you have total control of the css and html. But as you can edit the style.css you probably can do that on the Vanilla server as well. All the CSS code is in the style.css, so you can edit everything. The HTML code is located in the views or the default.master.php and these you can overwrite as well.