Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Detailed 0.9.3 Notes

MarkMark Vanilla Staff
edited January 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've added a more detailed explanation of how to upgrade to vanilla 0.9.3 to the repository. Quite a few changes were made to the setup of the repository today, and they are all documented in the upgrade-notes.txt file. Be sure to read it next time you update. If you're interested in just reading the document before upgrading, you can do so here: http://lussumo.com/vanilladev/upgrade-notes.txt

Comments

• You got rid of the default "douchebag" role? :D
  • the douchebag role is more of an inside joke than one designated for public release. It could be kinda funny, though.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    the douchebag role goes a few years back :) sad to see it go :(
  • the ol db icon shall live on though
  • I had to do a couple other things not in the upgrade notes. I had to add an "Unauthenticated" column to the User table. Also, I think the column in the Role table should be "Unauthenticated", not "UnAuthenticated".
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    For simplicity and clarity sake, lets just say "unauthorized" :D
  • 0.9.3 is live :o
  • That would explain why my theme was screwed for a bit. I don't know if Mark changed it or if it was me putting SetStyle('1', ''); at the end of addres bar doing it.

I'm assuming the former. Either way, I'm really starting to dig this new style.
  • edited January 2006
    I dont really like it compared to the darker ones but thats just me. I want mini vanilli!
  • I've been trying to get that going for a while by changing it to my custom style but to no avail. Soon I hope.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I just set everyone to the default style - hopefully that will solve all of your style problems.
This discussion has been closed.