Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Discussion post date a bit random here

judgejjudgej
edited December 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have noticed this now for a few weeks. There are a number of questions asked here:

http://www.vanillaforums.org/addon/640/replyto

When I visit that page, sometimes the questions were raised on 1 December, and sometimes 30 November. It seems to change quite regularly. The second and third questions were raised on 30 November this morning. Now at 9pm GMT, they are showing as 1 December again.

Anyone else noticed this? Any idea what the problem could be? I have not noticed whether other dates change, only those few that keep jumping between two months stand that stand out.

I'm guessing it has something to do with time zones, but can't think what would make it keep changing like this.

Oh, and it looks like it is probably just the overview page linked above that does this. Going into the discussions, they are consistently listed as being posted on 30 November.