Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Sign in box not showing correctly

edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have just installed Vanilla on an Opencart information page http://www.worm-composting.us/forum . If I click 'Sign in' half the sign in box is not visible, this also happens if I view a discussion and click the 'Add a Comment' button. Has anyone else had problems like this?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    I have also just discovered that if I close the sign in box & click sign in again more of it will show???
  • Options
    The problem is your using a fixed width theme in a smaller space. Try changing the theme to the embed one in the themes section of the dashboard. This is a fluid theme and will therefore fit the space.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. I was using the embed theme in the dashboard. I've now modified the default theme, and that works fine :)
  • Options
    I see your using the embed theme now, the previous theme i saw was the default theme.
  • Options
    Yes. When I had the problem I was using it with the sidebar disabled - now I've enabled it the problem has gone away :)