Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Motivational comment ;)

renerene New
edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Interesting plugin! I've been searching for something like this for some time now. Because
I run a private forum I will try it as soon as the first TODO item has been addressed. Keep up the good work!

Comments

• Thanks, i was ready with the todo list, but then came "rm -rf"...
    So all is gone.

But i'll be ready with Van2Chat within the next few days, hope you'll like the new version ;-)

Caerostris
  • Hey there, i just completed the new version with group management!

Im currently testing it, if someone wants the alpha right now, email me:
    caerostris@gmail.com !
  • It is done!
    Since upload new version currently doesnt work, download version 0.2.0 here:

http://projects.caerostris.com/projects/van2chat/files

Please report bugs at link in description, caerostris
  • Works fine, nice addon :) Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks, i'll do my best ;-)

The next update wont come up so fast, i really worked hard to get this one running ;-)

If you need anything which isnt included right now, send me a mail and i'll build you a costum version...

Regards, Caerostris
  • That's very nice of you, but current version does the job. :) I could give you suggestions for future versions, if you want them. Are you a long time programmer?
  • Sorry, i dont know what a long time programmer is, even google cant help me with that ;-)

I would be proud about future suggestions!

Regards, Caerostris
  • replace it with http://ajaxim.com/ and you're da man :-)
  • Thanks, i'll have a look at it ;-)
  • AjaxIM is a good idea, but it requires a webserver *other* then apache...

Since im using apache myself, i will not be able to develope a ajaxim version for vanilla.

But thanks for the good idea, maybe i'll get it running on apache... ;-)