Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

The addon could not be enabled because it generated a fatal error:

This discussion is related to the Who’s Online addon.
edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Unfortunately I'm getting the following, using Vanilla 2.016

The 0.8 version previously worked OK...

FATAL ERROR IN: Gdn_Database.Query();

"Incorrect datetime value: '1295449773' for column 'Timestamp' at row 1" /* Existing: `Timestamp` int not null default 11, New: `Timestamp` datetime not null */ alter table `GDN_Whosonline` change `Timestamp` `Timestamp` datetime not null LOCATION: G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.database.php > 232: $PDOStatement = $this->Connection()->query($Sql); > 233: } > 234: > 235: if ($PDOStatement === FALSE) { >>> 236: trigger_error(ErrorMessage($this->GetPDOErrorMessage($this->Connection()->errorInfo()), $this->ClassName, 'Query', $Sql), E_USER_ERROR); > 237: } > 238: > 239: $ReturnType = GetValue('ReturnType', $Options); > 240: BACKTRACE: [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.database.php] PHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.database.php 236] PHP::trigger_error(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.databasestructure.php 342] Gdn_Database->Query(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.mysql.structure.php 361] Gdn_DatabaseStructure->Query(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\database\class.databasestructure.php 399] Gdn_MySQLStructure->_Modify(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\plugins\WhosOnline\default.php 146] Gdn_DatabaseStructure->Set(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\core\class.pluginmanager.php 779] WhosOnlinePlugin->Setup(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\core\class.pluginmanager.php 762] Gdn_PluginManager->_PluginCallbackExecution(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\core\class.pluginmanager.php 592] Gdn_PluginManager->_PluginHook(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\applications\dashboard\controllers\class.settingscontroller.php 579] Gdn_PluginManager->TestPlugin(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\applications\dashboard\controllers\class.settingscontroller.php 579] SettingsController->TestAddon(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\library\core\class.dispatcher.php 297] PHP::call_user_func_array(); [G:\WWW\Apache2.2\htdocs\Forum\index.php 38] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    edited January 2011
    Go to your config file and remove the line:

$Configuration['EnabledPlugins']['WhosOnline'] = 'WhosOnline';

Then go to your dashboard and enable the plugin again.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• That line isnt present in my config.php file, but the problem persists i'm afraid
  • It must be in your config file for the plugin to be included.
  • If I cant enable it in the first place, then it doesnt populate this info the config file....

If I revert back to 0.8 and enable that, I then obviously see this string in config.php
  • Oh I see, misread I thought this was while activated, my bad. Try deleting the tables whosonline in your database. Then try the plugin.
  • I've upgraded to the latest release today and am still getting the same error when trying to activate this plugin. Not a flawless upgrade today!
  • Did you delete the whos online table?
  • As before, this table does not exist within my conf file once the older plugin has been disabled and removed.
  • lucluc ✭✭
    The tables are mysql tables, nothing to do with the conf file.
  • aaaaah, i getchya.
    brilliant thanks for that. my brain clearly wasnt working correctly. unlike this plugin now is! :)

Just back to my problem with the categories not reordering now since the upgrade.... *sigh*
  • UnderDogUnderDog Moderator
    @bezzoh
    brilliant thanks for that. my brain clearly wasnt working correctly. unlike this plugin now is!
    So can I close this question then?
  • you can. thank you