Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Error during login process: Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_619_0.MYI'; try to repair it|Gdn

edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi, I was enjoying Vanilla forums until just about now. My community members were able to post, and everything was just fine. However, I have just run into this error when I've tried to log in:

Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_619_0.MYI'; try to repair it|Gdn_Database|Query|show columns from `GDN_User`

1. Using Linode with Ubuntu 8.04.
2. It's a new install -- 2.0.17.3.
3. I was trying to log into my account, so I pressed the sign in button. The overlay showed up. I entered my email address and password, and hit sign in. That's when this error showed up in the overlay in red:

Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_619_0.MYI'; try to repair it|Gdn_Database|Query|show columns from `GDN_User`

It can be reliably reproduced by signing in with a valid account that we've created for our users. Later, when I close the sign in window and press the sign in button on the right, I get this error:

FATAL ERROR IN: Gdn_Database.Query();
"Got error 28 from storage engine" show columns from `GDN_User` LOCATION: /var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/database/class.database.php > 232: $PDOStatement = $this->Connection()->query($Sql); > 233: } > 234: > 235: if ($PDOStatement === FALSE) { >>> 236: trigger_error(ErrorMessage($this->GetPDOErrorMessage($this->Connection()->errorInfo()), $this->ClassName, 'Query', $Sql), E_USER_ERROR); > 237: } > 238: > 239: $ReturnType = GetValue('ReturnType', $Options); > 240: BACKTRACE: [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/database/class.database.php] PHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/database/class.database.php 236] PHP::trigger_error(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/database/class.sqldriver.php 1584] Gdn_Database->Query(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/database/class.mysql.driver.php 137] Gdn_SQLDriver->Query(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/core/class.schema.php 66] Gdn_MySQLDriver->FetchTableSchema(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/core/class.schema.php 41] Gdn_Schema->Fetch(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/core/class.model.php 165] Gdn_Schema->__construct(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/applications/dashboard/models/class.usermodel.php 296] Gdn_Model->DefineSchema(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/core/class.session.php 280] UserModel->Save(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/library/core/class.auth.php 27] Gdn_Session->Start(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/bootstrap.php 170] Gdn_Auth->StartAuthenticator(); [/var/www/lbclassroomprod/forums/index.php 28] PHP::require_once();

I have not changed anything since I first installed this several days ago. Any advice would be much appreciated!
Tagged: