Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

CLEditor jQuery problem

edited January 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I've uploaded and enabled this plugin but for some reason each time a text entry box is displayed it just keeps refreshing over and over, about once per second. So, there's no way you can actually type any text. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    i've noticed that if i open a reply using the CLEditor in a separate tab and the plug-ins window in another. if I disable CLEditor it remains open in the reply tab, stops refreshing and is 100% functional. However, it obviously disables it for any future postings.
  • Options
    Okay so I've been using Firefox. Just tried IE and the refreshing continues, however it doesn't effect ones ability to use the editor. Aside from looking a bit strange in IE it seems to work. But not in Firefox. What do I need to do for it to work in FF?

This is how the working editor appears in IE: