Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Integration with MediaWiki

csocso
edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Has anyone completed any form of integration between Vanilla and Mediawiki recently?

Ideally, I'm looking at almost complete integration such that you only do things like registering, logging in and logging out on one application (I'm not fussed whether it's Mediawiki or Vanilla) and logging in to one application logs you in to both of them.

I've had a quick look and can't find anything, but thought I'd ask the question anyway.

Thanks
Colin
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    In one of the new versions of Vanilla there will also be a Wiki application. Would you want to use that application instead of mediawiki?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    In one of the new versions of Vanilla there will also be a Wiki application. Would you want to use that application instead of mediawiki?
    Good to know about the addon. Until then , I need a guide to build a bridge or Single-Sign-On between Vanillaforums and TikiWiki or Vanillaforums and MediaWiki

Thanks !