Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Error On Wordpress Embed Install

RonRon New
edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Warning: copy(__DIR__/templates/embed_template.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ron/public_html/wp-content/plugins/VanillaForums/embed.php on line 51 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ron/public_html/wp-content/plugins/VanillaForums/embed.php:51) in /home/ron/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

I get this error when trying to "Tell WordPress where your Vanilla Forum is located" in the admin page. I am using wordpress 3.0.5.

Comments

• @Mark Any idea?
  • So I did a fresh wordpress install and fresh vanilla install. enables Plugin via Garden admin. Then installed the wordpress plugin and activated it via wordpress. I was a able to save my forum location this time without a error. But now I get this error:
    Warning: copy(__DIR__/templates/embed_template.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ron/public_html/wp-content/plugins/VanillaForums/embed.php on line 51
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    We put a new version of the WP plugin up here that should fix that problem. We're in the process of getting the WP plugin into the WP addon repo, so updates should be easier after that!