Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Need to batch create users with proxyconnect

edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have an existing bespoke built forum. I have VF and expression engine working using proxyconnect and have imported 7,000 users into expression engine.
I need to import the forum posts into VF and link them to EE member accounts.
I noticed that users in VF are created upon login to expression engine and clicking through to the forum. This means I cannot link imported forum posts to users since they dont exist until they have logged in. Is there anyway i can batch create all users in VF rather than wait for them all to login?
Tagged:

Comments

• TransientKey, I assume that as long as this is unique and remains the same per user for each login that I can create this when importing users to VF?
  • Just discovered that if i leave the fields permissions and attributes empty these are set upon login.
  • Nope, i was wrong. Still cannot workout how to import members and relate users to posts before their first login, any ideas? anyone?
  • Help? :) This is a bit showstopping, any proxyconnect experts about?