Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

ProxyConnect and subdomain cookie problem

edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hey. I succesfully got ProxyConnect working with a Codeigniter Install, working absolutely flawlessy on my dev machine. I then deployed the application and vanilla install at our dev site root at dev.ourdomain.com. Now my local development machine had a virtualhost entry and /etc/hosts entry for ourdomain.dev pointing back at localhost, so there were no subdomains to speak of.

Whatever I set our application cookie domain and the cookie domain in proxyconnect to whether it's .dev.ourdomain.com or just .ourdomain.com on the development root of our live server, I can't get a response from my authenticator url, mainly because it believes during the proxyrequest call that the user is not authenticated on my codeigniter app . I.e. the cookie isn't getting passed properly in the proxyrequest. If I browse directly to that url in my browser I get the right output, each line terminated by newlines as specified. I am logged in on the system.

As I said, this is working beautifully on my dev machine with no subdomain, but not on the development site on the web on a subdomain.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best
Jon