Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to use modules on multiple panels?

edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I've added an extra panel to my theme and now I'm wanting to add modules on it from the main panel, is it possible to do so?

For example, how would I have the "Who's Online" plugin on my panel and leave the rest (categories, etc) on the other?

I did search but had no luck.

Comments

• Options
    In the plugin, you've got a method "assertTarget" returning "Panel" in the class file, you should change it to be "ExtraPanel", or whatever name you've added in your template.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In the plugin, you've got a method "assertTarget" returning "Panel" in the class file, you should change it to be "ExtraPanel", or whatever name you've added in your template.
    My panel is just a <div id="leftpanel">some content stuff</div> right now, how would I add it so I could use $this->RenderAsset in it?
    Assuming that's what I need to do beforehand.

Edit:
    Nevermind, you just add a custom named renderasset thingy in your template and make the assertTarget go to it, no need to define it somewhere.