Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Any Photo Gallery Plugins for Vanilla 2?

edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Any plugins yet for photo gallery options yet for Vanilla 2?
Tagged:

Comments

• Agreed...I mean, this should be obvious by now with version 2...all that coding that has gone behind vanilla and no gallery option?
  • This is a monumental add on with a forum like mine which focuses on fishing.. People want to be able to upload and display photos of their fish.. Anyone up to the task of making this plugin?
  • http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/15658/plugin-request-user-gallery#Item_1

Hello, i would like to request a user gallery so that users on my vanilla2 forum can upload images to their own portfolio page. (profile page\portfolio (or something like that) They should be able to post a comment with their pictures and other should be able to comment on them and maybe give a rating. But the rating part is not that important

Does anyone know of a gallery like this already?
  • I've had no luck uniclue so far locating one. One would think that this would be a mega important plugin to develop
  • Yeah i know! I would be happy to betatest it if anyone makes something. Anywhere I search I can't find nothing on photo gallery in vanilla2. It should in theory be somewhat simple to make if we use the "attachment uploader" plugin function? Unfortunately I don't have that much xp' in code.