Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Entirely embed a forum, no other location

edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have installed a forum to www.forums.mydomain.com and was wondering whether I could entirely embed it into wordpress. What I mean is that I can at the moment embed into wordpress and have the separate forum on a different location to my website. What I want is that when I click on my tab on my wordpress site, it takes me to www.forums.mydomain.com with vannilla embedded. Is this possible at all?
Tagged:

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    I don't really understand what you mean.

Vanilla allows you to embed it into any site. You can also make Vanilla redirect people to that embed location if the access your forum through its normal URL. Is that what you want?

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Yep, thats exactly what I mean, I take it its built in and I'm missing the obvious here... Guidance would be helpful thanks, Tim!

Also, may be a long shot, but is there a way to auto create a topic in the forum when I create a new blog post in Wordpress? That would be really cool, but unlikely!