Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fatal error when anonymuse tryed click preview button

battersbatters New
edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Error when anonymous user tries to click on the preview button when creating a new discussion:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/vol12/byethost17.com/b17_7455216/htdocs/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php on line 347

How do I fix this?

When an anonymous user clicks on the preview messages when you add a comment to someone else's discussion - everything works without errors.
When the registered user clicks on the preview messages when creating a new discussion - it works without errors.

Comments

• SS ✭✭
    anonymuse
    :-))
    AnonyMouse it is plugin name (Anony + mouse). User is anonymous. Write correct :]

Solutions:
    1. Find your php.ini file and change the value of memory_limit to 128M or more.
    2. In. htaccess file add the following line:
    php_value memory_limit "128M"

If none of the methods did not work - contact your hosting support.
    If it did not help - change the hosting company.
  • SS ✭✭
    Also provide text of class.pluginmanager.php near line 347.
    My 347 line is:

// For "All" events, calculate the stack
    if ($EventName == 'All') {
    $Stack = debug_backtrace();
    // this call
    array_shift($Stack);
  • excuse me i'm using google translate for communication

im edit htaccess file but it dont help
    and i cant find php.ini file, I only have 4 files with the extension ini they are located in the cache folder:
    controller_map.ini
    library_map.ini
    locale_map.ini
    plugin_map.ini
  • battersbatters New
    edited May 2011
    I hide the preview button for anonymous users when they start a new discussion in the file anonymouse.css with this:
    . PostFormControlPanel # Form_Preview {
    display: none;}
    Because when you create a new discussion anonymous user preview still appears Fatal error: Allowed memory size of ...
    I suspect that this is due to the use of "img tag" format to preview the discussion created an anonymous user.
    Ask fix this error, if possible
  • SS ✭✭
    @batters
    I cannot reproduce the error. Cannot help.
    Provide a list of all plugins and applications which you installed.
  • @S
    I had almost no installed plug-ins to the error, that's all that now includes:
    Anonymouse 2
    EasyReply (installed recently)
    Example (installed recently)
    Flagging (installed recently)
    Gravatar (installed recently)
    Magic (installed recently)
    Mark All Viewed
    Pockets (installed recently)
    Quotes
    RussianPlural
    Signatures (installed recently)
    Thankful People (installed recently)
    Twitter
    Voting
    Web Title(installed recently)
    I corrected some plugins, such as Twitter, edited class.twitter.plugin.php file (added dimensions for the icons), plug-in "Anonymouse" I also changed the file class.anonymouse.plugin.php needed to change to replace the language to Russian word "Your name" [changed line 254 $ AnonymousFormInputs = $ Sender-> Form-> TextBox ('YourName', array ('placeholder' => T ('__russian letters__')));]
    Basically edited css files plugins, php is very rare when you can not translate from the English language through the file difinitions.php
    Also, it was necessary to change the value in the mysql database table GDN_User change the user name Anonymouse on the Russian word.
    But it's all I tried to change back, it did not help.
    Still had to modify some files, such as class.format.php to add a Russian word and display the time as a 24-hour, error.master.php file to display a message in Russian, file bootstrap.php and a few more.
  • @S if you want i can give you my archive of site