Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Anonymouse for mobile

This discussion is related to the Anonymouse addon.
edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Anonymouse doesn't work with mobile. I'm going to try to make it work by making a modified version of the mobile theme. If anyone else has already made this happen, please share :)
Tagged:

Comments

• lucluc ✭✭
    MobileThemeFriendly
  • edited May 2011
    I found this thread http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/13787/attachments-show-up-in-mobile-version#Item_2 which says:
    [...]The mobile theme disables any plugins that aren't "mobile friendly". You can make a plugin "mobile friendly" by adding a setting to it's PluginInfo array. Open class.fileupload.plugin.php and add this to it's PluginInfo array: 'MobileFriendly' => TRUE[...]
    Putting that code in the class.anonymouse.plugin.php gets Anonymouse working for mobile, mostly. There's no button for starting a new discussion, so if you want that, some further config is necessary. I haven't done it.