Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Insert custom HTML on registration page?

crmarkscrmarks New
edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm looking for a way to insert some HTML code exclusively into the user registration page, for the sake of tracking results of advertising. I see that registration is handled with applications/dashboard/models/class.usermodel.php but I haven't found any obvious way of accomplishing this. I could alternatively place the code on the page offered to confirm successful registration, if that's any easier.

A plugin would be ideal, of course, but I'm willing to get dirty and edit the core code if needed. Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    crmarkscrmarks New
    edited May 2011
    Well, a little more digging and I found it. I'll place my code on the thank you page template at /applications/dashboard/views/entry/registerthanks.php

I should have known better!
  • Options
    Actually, if I'm just using the basic registration module with recaptcha, will new users be directed to the registerthanks.php page? The next seems to indicate that page is only used during admin approval registrations.