Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Showcase website : Local Food (UK)

judgejjudgej
edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
[Sorry - I meant to have posted this in a "showcase" area but realied I didn't. I can move it if necessary.]

Earlier this year we delivered a new Local Food site. This included Vanilla to allow the food projects to ask questions, share information and publicise events. The forum is a closed user group, but the site is here:

http://www.localfoodgrants.org/

and the theme we put together for Vanilla looks like this:

Local Food screen shot

I'll post some more details on how the site is constructed in due course. In the meantime, feel free to explore the site.

It looks very graphic heavy, but there are lots of repeating background image in there, transparent PNGs, CSS shadows and sprites to handle most icons, images, and Google Maps icons.

The projects area also pulls in UK postcodes, made freely available in the UK last year, so you can search on a postcode area. Anyway - that's not Vanilla stuff, but just thought it interesting background information.

-- Jason
Tagged: