Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to effectively change the login/register button links?

edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm currently running ProxyConnect on my site and it's been working quite well for the past while. However, I've decided I want to take things a bit further. I've installed a WordPress plugin called Theme My Login, which allows a little extra control over the login page and related functions. One such function is redirecting, which I quite admire. I absolutely loathe the WP user panel and want to hide it at all costs from users. This plugin allows very simple redirects to avoid that.

With this plugin, it also has a custom link to a new login page. Instead of it being mydomain.com/wp-login.php, it just becomes mydomain.com/login. That's easy enough to direct people to on the main site. Just wondering what vanilla files I need to edit so that I can alter the login/signup button links in Vanilla.
Tagged:

Comments

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff
    Just go to the Authentication menu in your dashboard. Choose ProxyConnect from the dropdown.

Once the ProxyConnect settings load, choose "Manual Integration" from the new dropdown. You'll see all the internal ProxyConnect settings, one of which is the Login URL.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• Ahhh, forgive my oversight. Works like a charm!

Thanks a bunch, @Tim.