Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

are extension based thumbnails possible?

willwill New
edited January 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Dear god dont let me have missed the other thread about this. I'm using Filebrowser to create a public file sharing area that will be limited to 4 or 5 file types. I dont think Filebrowser can currently do it but is it *possible to assign a certain image to all files of type x? I'm a php noob but I'm not afraid to hack and search and hack some more. I searched through the code of both php files and didn't see anything that made me think 'start here'. Well, maybe somewhere near line 860 in thumbnailer.php. Anyway, I'm asking a) in case it's built in and I missed it b) some one has already done it and can share how c) one a yunz smart fellers already tried and went down burning d) hoping some one can at least give me a clue about where to start. Thanks, Will

Comments

• 1. Nothing I say on this forum should be taken seriously 2. It is certainly possible, but I'm not sure if it's been done before; I have a vague recollection of someone trying it.
This discussion has been closed.