Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

RSS Feed?

TudorTudor
edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I am probably missing something obvious... but how can I enable a RSS feed for the discussions in a Vanilla forum? Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks to the tags I found the answer: the feed is already enabled at /discussions/feed.rss.

Off topic: Vanilla really needs a better search system.
  • ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Doing a search on rss feeds on this forum produces a variety of useful posts.

You will notice that your post doesn't really show up in the list because a title of just "RSS Feed?" is not very useful for any search engine. There are two sides to a good search system.
  • Todd, amusingly your search gives me zero results and this discussion is the top ranked Google result for "vanilla rss feed".

But what I was searching for was a theme that put the RSS feed icon on the page.
  • Todd, amusingly your search gives me zero results and this discussion is the top ranked Google result for "vanilla rss feed".
    You know, lately I've been using Google to search this forum. Works better than the native search, which brings a lot of Vanilla 1 stuff I'm not interested in anymore.