Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Adding custom profile fields.

edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I want to add some custom profile fields to my current Vanilla installation which includes things like what music the user likes. I used the About Me plugin but the styling is rubbish on it. Maybe there is a way to improve this? I also used the MyProfile plugin but it has too little information.

Comments

• hyphyhyphy New
    edited June 2011
    I would like the functionality too - for members to add their vehicle information on my Vanilla car forum. It would also be great to be able to display this information next to the user's posts.
  • Yes I agree. I would make a plugin like this myself but I'm not too sure how to.
  • I customized the About Me plugin that you can find in the Addons area. It's the best I could find.
  • I customized the About Me plugin that you can find in the Addons area. It's the best I could find.
    give code
  • So do I do this in my file manager?