Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

VanillaStats detect localhost but it's a production server

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi, I'm using the VanillaStats plugin on my website forum available here : http://forum.ohmstudio.com
and when I go to the dashboard the module complain that it's a localhost site (but it's not !).
If I add the following :
$Configuration['Garden']['Analytics']['AllowLocal'] = TRUE;
The error message vanish and I got access to stats (the message that said that graph will be available soon), but my config.php is not supposed to use the above setting because I'm on a production server.

I'm running vanilla 2.0.17.10 and the following web server / PHP stack :
php 5.3
lighttpd
php-fpm and memcached

all this run on an EC2 instance

Thanks in advance for your help and tips :)

David
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I think I read it's on hold until you migrate to 2.0.18 (currently on beta 2), as it was miscalculating.

It's working for me since I went to use git unstable version a while back.
  • Options
    hyphyhyphy New
    edited July 2011 Answer ✓
    I thought it was because it was overwriting some Vanilla forums' config files. Either way, luc's right - upgrade to 2.0.18 to get Stats back.

Answers

• Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I think I read it's on hold until you migrate to 2.0.18 (currently on beta 2), as it was miscalculating.

It's working for me since I went to use git unstable version a while back.
  • Options
    hyphyhyphy New
    edited July 2011 Answer ✓
    I thought it was because it was overwriting some Vanilla forums' config files. Either way, luc's right - upgrade to 2.0.18 to get Stats back.
  • Options
    Ok !
    I will try the 2.0.18 as soon as it is stable !

Thanks for the tips ;)

David