Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is the Facebook plugin no longer supported by Vanilla?

I can create a new account with Facebook, but when I try to log in it doesn't work—FB authorizes me, I get redirected to /discussions, but I'm not logged in to the forum. (The Twitter plugin works fine.)

Here's my setup:
* PHP: 5.2.13
* Vanilla: 2.0.18b2
* Browser: Chrome/Mac 12.0.742.112

I've looked for help/documentation all over this site, but the plugin is no longer listed in the Addons section and several recent questions about Facebook integration have gone unanswered by the devs.

Can anyone at Vanilla confirm whether you plan to support the Facebook plugin? If so, where do we go for help if questions aren't being answered in this forum or on Github?

Answers

• Options
    I don't know if this is any help, but i am running everything that you are and it is working fine for me? You did create and Application right? If so, you also entered the secret code and APP ID correctly?
  • Options
    Thanks Zachster. I created the app on FB and added the OAuth credentials to my Vanilla installation. After initially creating an account via Facebook I was logged in to the forums for a short while; however, confirming my email address logged me out and I was never able to log back in using FB Connect.