Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Delete feedurl manually

edited July 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I m facing problems with deleting feeds for feed discusson plugin. Is there any way to delete these feeds manually ?

any kind of help is much appriciated.

thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    i have tried hard to look but suceed. Cant anyone tell me where this plugin save url ?
  • Options

yes please I have the same problem, impossible to delete feeds through the backend interface.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    edited January 2012

Check if your URL looks like this /plugin/feeddiscussions/deletefeed/aHR0cDovL3BpcmF0YS5jYXQvYmxvYy8/ZmVlZD1yc3My

Note the slash. If your feed URL encoded in Base64 has some slash in it, Vanilla thinks that is another part of the URL and it doesn't belong to the whole param. So, instead of getting "aHR0cDovL3BpcmF0YS5jYXQvYmxvYy8/ZmVlZD1yc3My" (or whatever you have) it is getting only "aHR0cDovL3BpcmF0YS5jYXQvYmxvYy8", which it doesn't find in the config, as it uses the URL as key for every feed.

By the way, if you need to edit manually the config, you will find it at conf/config.php. Anyway, I think this is not a recommended way to work.

@Tim, the issues comes from function EncodeFeedKey. You need to replace or encode "/" with something else as long as you already do with "=".