Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How do I assign Blog to multiple categories?

sagarsagar New
edited September 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I want to turn few categories into blog. Anyway I can do this "now"?

Thanks in advance for help,
Sagar
Tagged:

Answers

• Which version of Vanilla are you running? If you're running beta 2 or 4, get the latest NillaBlog source from NillaBlog's googlecode project page. 1.3 should be the most recent.

A new version will be posted here when Vanilla 2.0.18 goes live.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I downloaded and installed version 1.3
    Is much much better, why are you waiting for version 2.0.18?
    (Now I like facebook button?)
  • @eestruch You can use it on a beta or RC, but the there hasn't been a release of Vanilla yet that has all of the things I needed.

Not everyone likes to run on non-release. :) So that's what the project site releases are for. I keep the plugin page here tracking with the supported released versions.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• As I am still developing the site, I am working with RC2. I hope will have the latest version of plugin will be released soon.
    Which version of Vanilla are you running? If you're running beta 2 or 4, get the latest NillaBlog source from NillaBlog's googlecode project page. 1.3 should be the most recent.

A new version will be posted here when Vanilla 2.0.18 goes live.